e: sjelc@saintjohncarnegie.com   p:412.279.2952
___________________________________________________________________________________

Saint John Cemetery

Cemetery_1

Our parish cemetery was established in 1908. Located just over 2 miles from the church on Noblestown Road
in the Fort Pitt section of Collier Township, it has become the final resting place for over 1,200 people.

Our cemetery is beautifully maintained by a dedicated group of members of Saint John.




In 2007, a Prayer Garden was added to our cemetery
as an Eagle Scout project. The Prayer Garden was dedicated
on May 27th of that year as part of a revival of our
annual Memorial Day Weekend services.

This beautiful area of the cemetery is used frequently
as a place of rest and prayer by family members and
friends of those buried in our cemetery.

Prayer_Garden